Properties: White powder, insoluble in water, soluble in hot and concentrated strong acid and alkali, having the good chemical stability;
It has strong achromatic power, covering power, with excellent properties of pigment.
1) In paint industry, It is used as white pigment and glaze of porcelain.
2) It can also be used as coating and filling in paper-making industry to help paper to be printable and opaque.
3) In metallurgical industry, it can be used to make spongy titanium, alloy of titanium and iron and hard alloy, etc.
4) It can also be used to make nonconductor, electric welding rod and porcelain enamel.
5) It can also be used in synthetic fibre, plastic, rubber, printing, dying, cosmetics, medicine fillings and food additives.
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R216
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R218
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R1930
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile CR511
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R902
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R618
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R906
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile SR2377
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R128
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R818
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R2195
- Titanium Dioxide Rutile R248
- Titanium dioxide KTR 720
- Titanium dioxide Rutile R996
- Titanium dioxide Rutile R900
CAS NO.: 13463-67-7
EINECS NO.: 236-675-5
Color Index: 77891, pigment white 6
ASTM D476-84: II
Appearance: White powder
Specific gravity: 4.1 g/cm3
Surface treatment: alumina, silica + organic
TiO2 content%: =94.0
Rutile content %: =99.0
Color (compared with standard sample) Not lower than
?L*(sample-standard sample): =-0.3
?s=(?a2+?b2)0.5 : =0.5
Matter volatile at 105ºC % : =0.5
Matter soluble in water % : =0.5
Residue on sieve 45µm % : =0.1
PH of aqueous suspension : 6.5-8.0
Brightness % : =95
Oil absorption g/100g : =23
Tinting strength , Reynolds number =1720
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: In 25kg /500kg/1000kg plastic woven bag with plastic lining
Port: Copenhagen, Denmark
Lead Time : 7 days after receiving your deposit