The price of Ox Gallstones worldwide
Price of ox gallstones varies from person to person and from country to country. The price of ox gallstones varies yearly, and is rising these years because a large number of Chinese buyers are looking for it. In 2015, the cow bezoars sells at 25 USD per gram. Till 2019, the present price of superior ox gallstones is 55 USD per gram.
But there are many remote places in Africa and other parts of the world supplying at cheap. We have created contacts and supplying at $18 per gram. This has draws thousands of clients each week and we could only supply at most 69kg per month. Prices are on the rise for cattle gallstones and ours can change anytime.
The use of Calculii biliari de bou
ox gallstones can serve as medicine. As an important part of traditional Chinese medicine, it has instant effect. ox gallstones is universally used in hospitals in China.
Where is the largest market of Calculii biliari de bou?
It is estimated that apart from mainland China, who accounts for 80% of the whole market of ox gallstones. Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan, etc occupy the rest 20%. China is the biggest consumer of seahorse and also a chief consumer of ox gallstones
It is said that the annual demand of ox gallstones for Chinese pharmaceutical factories is 6000 kg, an amount that surpasses the entire supply of ox gallstones worldwide. This implies that as prices rises, China will keep buying ox gallstones to meet their market or utility requirements.
1 s-au gândit la „The price of Ox Gallstones”
Yes, $25 per gram