What is Holothuria fuscogilva (bat susu, white teatfish): Dried sea cucumber for sale
Dried Sea cucumber for sale, white teeth … Calcareous ring with large radial pieces (slightly different from Holothuria nobilis).
The Health Benefits of Sea Cucumber: Dried Sea cucumber for sale
Asian delicacy touted as a remedy for arthritis and heart disease. While sea cucumbers can be eaten fresh, they are also eaten in dry form. Dry sea cucumber is often ground and sold in capsule form to treat not only sexual dysfunction but a wide range of unrelated medical conditions.
Sea cucumbers are rich in protein, niacin, and riboflavin and contain substances thought to influence human health, including:
- Chondroitin sulfate (a substance found in human cartilage)
- Coelomic fluid (a compound that functions similarly to white blood cells in humans)
- Palmitic, stearic, and linoleic acid (fatty acids with potent antioxidant effects)
- Squalene (a compound that acts the precursor to steroids)
- Triterpenoids (a class of compounds thought to slow cancer growth)
Preliminary studies have suggested that compounds in sea cucumber may have cancer-fighting properties.
Sea Cucumbers Are Incredibly Nutritious
Sea cucumbers are an excellent source of nutrients.
Four ounces (112 grams) of sea cucumber delivers:
- Calories: 60
- Protein: 14 grams
- Fat: less than one gram
- Vitamin A: 8% of the RDI
- B2 (Riboflavin): 60% of the RDI
- B3 (Niacin): 16% of the RDI
- Calcium: 4% of the RDI
- Magnesium: 4% of the RDI
Levis Rasna –
Recommended you guys to my brother in Vietnam and when he ordered 160 kg it arrived within 3 days. I really appreciate you guys for making my trust worth it. That is why i keep ordering from you over and over and i feel proud to be your regular customer. I will keep buying from you for so many years as my business grows.
Helene Moores –
Buying every month and my shipment always arrive on time, i highly recommend you to all who need a successful business