What is Dried Abalone?
Dried abalone for sale, Abalone is a type of mollusk from the family Haliotidae and genus Haliotis, referring to the flattened shape of the shell.
The abalone has a single shell and a tough, muscular foot that has strong suction power. There are more than 100 species of abalone around the world and the largest species is Red abalone. Red abalone grows up to 12 inches in length, and is found commonly in Northern California.
Abalone shells can be used to make jewelry, buttons and ornaments. In traditional Chinese medicine, the abalone shells are used to treat conditions associated with liver heat. Especially all sorts of irritable eye condition.
Abalone Nutrition Facts
Dried Abalone for sale is highly nutritious and is an excellent source of protein, iodine, and omega-3 fatty acids. It also provides numerous important vitamins and minerals and is extremely low in fat. According to the USDA Nutrient Database, a 3-ounce (85 grams) cooked serving of mixed species, abalone provides about:
- Calories: 161
- Selenium: 44 mcg (63% Daily Value)
- Protein: 16.7 g (33% Daily Value)
- Pantothenic Acid: 2.440 mg (24% Daily Value)
- Iron: 3.23 mg (18% Daily Value)
- Phosphorus: 184.45 mg (18% Daily Value)
- Magnesium: 47.60 mg (12% Daily Value)
- Thiamin: 0.187 mg (12% Daily Value)
- Vitamin B12: 0.59 mcg (10% Daily Value)
- Copper: 0.194 mg (10% Daily Value)
- Niacin: 1.615 mg (8% Daily Value)
- Riboflavin: 0.111 mg (7% Daily Value) Dried Abalone for sale
- Vitamin B6: 0.128 mg (6% Daily Value)
- Potassium: 241.40 mg (5% Daily Value)
- Zinc: 0.81 mg (5% Daily Value)
- Calcium: 31.45 mg (3% Daily Value)
- Manganese: 0.060 mg (3% Daily Value)
- Vitamin C: 1.5 mg (2% Daily Value)
Amazing Health Benefits of Dried Abalone
- Reduces heart disease risk
- Cancer prevention
- Boosts immune system
- Regulates thyroid function
- Keeps the liver healthy
- Prevents joint pain. Dried Abalone for sale
- Maintains bone health
- Weight management
Six (6) facts about Dried Abalone!
1, The abalone is rich in protein, and more calcium, iron, iodine and vitamin A and other nutrients.
2, Abalone has high nutritional value, rich in globulin. abalone meat also contains a component of metabolites that can destroy cancer cells.
3, The abalone can adjust the adrenal glands, with a bidirectional regulator of blood pressure.
4, Abalone with menstruation, treating irregular menstruation, constipation and other diseases.
5, Abalone with tonic effects, and is a complement rather than dry seafood, there is no pain after eating, nosebleeds and other side effects, eat it anyway. Dried Abalone for sale
6, Abalone nutrition value is the 7 times of walnut.
How to prepare Dried Abalone
Here’s how to clean and prepare fresh shelled abalone:
- Wash shelled abalone in clean running water with brush or scrubber.
- Remove the abalone meat from the shell with spoon by moving the spoon around the edge, between the meat and the shell, until it separates from the shell completely.
- Lift out flesh, remove the intestines and the hard parts of the mouth at the V-shape end of abalone with small knife, and then wash thoroughly. Dried Abalone for sale
- After cleaning, slice or chop the meat and cook as desired.
There are no reviews yet.