Dry salted beef, cow and buffalo omasum processing steps
Dry salted beef omasum, A Grades; Dried & Salted. Beef omasum tripe, washing with Clean hygienic water and with salted water (80% salted 20% clean). Drying process is 4-5 days minimum to complete drying process. We press underweight, less than 1% salt, 3% moisture, AD (drying process); 800g – 1000g, 1000g-1500g, 1500g plus per piece. Salted dry buffalo no bad odors for 12 Months expiry and we pack in 40 kg bags. We are also supplying Frozen buffalo tongue and Tripes at $2900 per ton wholesale price.
Salted Dry Buffalo and Beef Omasum & Tripe Details
Our Salted Dry Buffalo, Cow and beef Omasum & tripe are made in Europe, Denmark with high quality export standards. We have multiple variations of Salted Dry Buffalo and beef Omasum & tripe. The delivery time for Salted Dry Buffalo and beef Omasum & tripe is 10 – 15 Working Days. Product is delivered from Copenhagen port via Freight on Board (FOB) or Cost & Freight (CFR). We are accepting payments in USD, GBP, CHF through Bank wire (T/T), Bitcoins etc.
900 – 2000 gram each piece
- Moisture: 5 % max.
- Cutting should be round
- Cleaning the fat, nadi should be taken out
- Deep in salt water for 30 minutes, after that salt should be taken out after 2 days. Then press the material from upside down for 24-48 hours with 1.5 times the weight of the products to be pressed.
- Damaged should not be more than 1 %
- Storage and transportation temperature: -18 C degree
- Packing: 40 kg PP bag
- 40 fit each container with 28 – 30 tons
health benefits Dry beef omasum
- Beef Provides a Large Source of L-Carnitine. L-Carnitine does the job of transporting fats into our mitochondria for burning. Higher L-carnitine intake in type 2 diabetes patients improves fasting glucose levels and the overall cholesterol profile.
- Provides the “Master Antioxidant” Glutathione. It has Anti-aging benefits, increasing longevity, preventing illness, Reducing the risk of chronic disease and Strengthening the immune system.
- High in Protein and Helps Improve Muscle Mass.
- Beef is Extremely Rich in Minerals. Relatively nutrient-dense in minerals such as calcium, copper, iron, magnesium etc.
- Eating Beef Helps Prevent Iron Deficiency Anemia. Also full of vitamins like Vitamin B12, B3, B6, B2 and B5.
Frozen Buffalo Tongue and Tripe for sale online
What is Tripe? Tripe refers to “a type of edible offal from the stomachs of various farm animals”. We supply frozen Buffalo Tongue for $2900 per ton and Frozen Buffalo Tripe at $3000 per ton. Tripe can come from any ruminating (grass-fed) animal with a stomach. They commonly come from cattle, pigs, sheep or lamb, and goats. People living in various countries (France, Indonesia, China, Ecuador, India, and Greece to name a few) consumes in a variety of dishes.